AIM
Fire

The Deepest Sleep The Deepest Sleep

Brilliant way to end the trilogy gave me a heart attack within the first few seconds and made me question my own morality by the end good work sir.

Obsolescence Obsolescence

Hypnotic!!

Katawa Shoujo Lite Katawa Shoujo Lite

What a great game you have really succeeded in capturing the spirit of Castlevania it keeps you on your toes and its addictive, I also like that you went far enough to make it more accessible to casual players but still tear into them for being crap.

Snowball! Snowball!

What a fun idea love the look!

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

My initial play through I hated this game so much but due to my love for Edmund's games I decided to give it another chance and now I can't stop playing it.

Thoughtform Thoughtform

I think the main problem I have with this is that it's not very engaging which is the main challenge when working with a surreal setting maybe if the audience got to learn a little more about the character Red the experiences within the game would have more impact, otherwise though it had some nice dreamy, mysterious atmosphere and I liked some of the really weird backgrounds in the house as well as the light puzzle.

Collect Collect

It's been proven many times that if a simple concept is taken and executed correctly it will always out shine an idea that's too complex this game is the perfect example of the former.

An addictive game that's easy to pick up but hard to master requiring lots of trial and error to reach the objective truly befitting the theme of evolution.

However due to the repetitive nature of the game I think a checkpoint is essential even if its a minor one that could return you to the 2nd or 3rd tests just so it breaks up a bit of the monotony and might keep the player invested longer.

Nitpicking aside this is a solid game, good work and good luck in the competition.

Handheld Video Game Handheld Video Game

Simple and enjoyable I think if you build further on the concept you could have a real winner.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

I love it

Oozes with style, I must admit I cheated by looking at another review for a walkthrough even though I didn't want too but I got lost. The animation was excellent it ran really smooth and the story was good quite cinematic I should have poped some corn and got me a large coke and sat down for the movie bits.
Only thing I would have liked to see was the multiple endings you got in the original which I liked but if you had done that the movie would have been HUGE. Music was excellent too alot of those catchy loops are still stuck in my head, especially Deep Cover at the end good choice thanks for the Masterpiece!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

I like it a-lot

I'm amazed on how much a cartoon can put out, it's either that or I need a life!